- Turn off all the electrical power to the complete circuit you will be working on.
- Remove the wall switches from an being two- gang box; be sure to label the cables for reinstallation latterly.
- Push the being electrical lines through the reverse of the box.
- Hold a new three- gang switch box over the 2-gang box and trace its figure onto the wall.
- Use a drywall saw to increase the size of the hole in the wall for the three- gang box.
- Pry the old two- gang box from the wall.
- From the garret, drill a hole down through top wall plate directly above the switch- box hole.
- Feed a fish tape recording down the hole and into the new switch- box hole.
- Use the fish tape recording to pull a new nonmetallic electrical string up from the hole and into the garret.
- Feed all the cables through the reverse of the new electrical box, also squinch the box to the wall super stud.
- Reconnect the old switches, using cornrow cables to connect the new dimmer switch.
- Place strips of masking tape recording on the countertop to indicate where you want the pendant institutions to shine light.
- Transfer these points from the countertop to the ceiling using a raised posy.
- Drill airman holes through ceiling at each raised posy mark.
- Cut holes for hotcake electrical boxes in the ceiling using a drill fitted with an electrical- box hole saw.
- Screw hotcake boxes to ceiling joists.
17.Seal hole in top wall plate with incombustible caulk.
18.Run electrical string from the switch box to the first hotcake box, and also run another length of string from the first box to the alternate, and from the alternate box to the third.
19. Make the line connections at each box, using twist- on line connectors to join white to white, black to black, bare bobby ground to bare bobby ground.
20. Fasten the tents to the hotcake boxes, also turn on the power and test the dimmer switch.